Main Forum

Hello, delrey here...

2 replies
Votes:
+4
Hi, my name is Kevin aka delrey. I'm looking for a casual group to play BF1 and other games with. I am married with 2 kids. I am a design engineer/draftsman for a company called Paul Wurth in Indiana. I am 36 years old. I primarily play Battlefield games but sometimes play D3, Killing Floor 2, and whatever else draws my interests.

My current computer is an Alienware R2 with:
i7 960 (it shockingly has a stock water cooler, impressive for it's age)
12GB 1333
Gigabyte 1060 3GB (currently using my backup card 650ti Boost as my 1060 is being repaired by Gigabyte)
2 x 1TB HDD
Logitech G710+ Brown Switch keyboard and G203 mouse

I'm hoping to build a new computer later this year.

I hope to find a gaming home as my current place just isn't cutting it for me anymore. Other than gaming with a local friend, it just doesn't offer anything for me as it only has 4 members with the 4th one just leaving for a new primary clan. I hope to meet all of you soon on Discord. Thanks,

delrey
Posted Mar 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
STEALTH CL
Votes:
+65
Good to meet you @delrey! We are working to build up the community some more and welcome you to join us! Lots ofnus have BF1, KF2 and now lately playing PUBG quite a bit.. So I'd recommend you check that game out if you like squad play action... it's very squad play heavy, especially when we play together.

I'm from Texas so not far from ya. Glad to have you on the forum! Look forward to meeting you on discord!
xxxxSTEALTHxxx.png

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Except for bears... bears will kill you.
Posted Mar 2, 18
Votes:
+21
Welcome man, hope to see you around!
Posted Mar 4, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
1014 Posts
768 Posts
523 Posts
369 Posts